Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fancie Website

I recently designed the new website for Fancie cupcakes in Sheffield. If you haven't visited their shop on Sharrow Vale Road, you haven't lived!! The beautifully decorated cupcakes, arranged temptingly on vintage cake stands and pretty 'nannan' china are by far the most delicious I have ever tasted! Obviously I need to sample plenty for research! I wanted to design a site that would exude their charm and vintage style, whilst presenting a professional and corporate image. We love it and so did the lovely Amanda Perry, founder of Fancie. I've worked withFancie previously on some exclusive prints and greetings cards which are available in store, so pop in to check them out and enjoy a nice cup of tea and a tasty treat! 




1 comment:

  1. love the dog illistration!!!

    have you ever done one of a hen????

    I would love one designed.....

    ReplyDelete